Tuesday 22 January 2013

Power or else Money; to meet head on....


Standing out on the balcony, saw boys playing badminton on the far right ground, got tempted and started walking unwind straight towards the ground also continued looking at them but then boys got little uncomfortable and conscious so I left and continued toddling subsequently noticed few little boys flaunting about their sport shoes in the park. Don’t know what took me to the park as I have been deciding to visit since a year but never visited. The moment I stepped into, my eyes automatically got closed also could hear my own self. Abruptly, i saw a swing and again my psyche took me there as if she wanted me to recall something, as soon as i sat on it while joggling, i saw an empty park ahead with no bird tweeting. Unexpectedly, this peace comforted a lot and this frosty atmosphere warmed me up. As a result of the fact, this world is nothing but a park where people meet, walk along, share stuff and giggle about however people do disappear as time goes and we are left with our own selves also these people only consider meeting the ones who have handled themselves well. This emptiness in the middle of the block, where 1000’s of people so close yet too far. Once more everything went numb. Also an unwanted friend (a tear) rolled out, quickly I discarded him as never wanted to see him ever but I guess he is the one best friend I have, as he continued hugging me even after i insulted him badly. Post realizing the fact, i hugged him tightly too plus lost myself in his arms. Immediately after I could take a breath, I saw a whole me, who is not meant to be alone, sitting on a swing with headphones on her head seemed miserable. I quickly opened up my eyes wide and axiom all with open eyes; it actually gave me a closer. Moreover comprehend that it’s the time to confront and needs to sort my life out. The journey is still on. I need to take risk in life and should understand that i am the only one who can help me by all means. This isolation is nothing other than an individual weakness and will not let him drive me. Things done are done, time to meet head-on.  For a moment, thought to go that way, however this bloody Indian heart did not let me absorb the method. Thus decided will not surrender, will win this emotional game also beat them in their own fixture. Contemplated, even after being a strong girl what is that haunts me to take risk in life as I am well aware of the fact that there is no discovery without risk. Hence, I came up with a conclusion before congregate guts to take risk; one should be blessed with either POWER or MONEY.


पूरी धरा भी साथ दे तो और बात है, पर तू ज़रा भी साथ दे तो और बात है... 


5 comments:

  1. Unusual experience Kinshuki meets Kinshuki ..Very well written ..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. thank u so much... well, it will be great if i can get this anonymous person's name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinshuki good one.. very motivating..
    n splcl these lines
    "Also an unwanted friend (a tear) rolled out, quickly I discarded him as never wanted to see him ever but I guess he is the one best friend I have, as he continued hugging me even after i insulted him badly. "

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep posting.. i enojoy reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes will try to write more as i m enjoying the same these days

    ReplyDelete