Thursday 13 November 2014

What is the Correct time to Let Go ???

I kept reading ‘let go the things which takes your peace away’, it tempts me every time i read it, as usually found myself lost into the thought of being happy ever after. Every girl dream of a Prince who will come and take her away on his white horse like in fairy tales, so do i, in the age of 28. My mother repeatedly used to say these words ‘Saam, Daam, Dand, Bhed’ and i willingly never concentrated on the same however the truth is we always act in the way we have learned in our childhood and may be this is why we say ‘Do Develop Moral Values In Your Children’ as this is what they will always follow. They will keep learning all ages however will never forget the origin. I don’t remember if my mom ever taught me what is next to these four ‘Saam (Pacifying), Daam (Charity), Dand (Punishment), Bhed (divide)’. May be she wanted me to discover the same my own. Next is nothing but the correct time to ‘LET GO’.  Somebody correctly said "Lots of things can be fixed. Things can be fixed. But many times, relationships between people cannot be fixed, because they should not be fixed. You're aboard a ship setting sail, and the other person has joined the inland circus, or is boarding a different ship, and you just can't be with each other anymore. Because you shouldn't be". It’s nothing like who is wrong and who is right, it’s all about something else is more deserving to you. YES, It’s not going to be easy but then who said happiness is served as a gift on gold plate. We have to earn it and for this we have to put in efforts 'The More, The Merrier'. I guess it’s the correct time to Hold My Head High Gorgeously.

एक सफ़र ऐसा भी होता है दोस्तों, जिसमें पैर नहीं दिल थक जाता है...!

No comments:

Post a Comment